Saturday 10 February 2007

Click and Adam Sandler

A lot of people see Adam Sander and they run the opposite direction. But with me, I don't know what it is about this guy he just entertains me. I love Adam Saddler and I will watch what ever stupid movie he has made because? I think he gets me and I get him. He has a way of pointing out the obvious that does not make you feel like an alien. Take movies like 'Spanglish' and 'Punch Drunk Love' and even '50 First Dates'. Now these are a little above average movies. He has a way about him that I like.

Now Click was pushed as am simple 'what would you do if you could....' type movie. But it goes beyond that and explores family relationships, and mortality and etc, etc... i am not saying that it is one of the top movies ever but as I was watching the end I could not help but think about the other scene in a great movie. @It's a Wonderful Life'. That scene when George Baily gets his life back and realises that it's not so bad, and goes around the town screaming that hey, its not so bad, I love my life and I love my family and those inconvenient moments. Zuzu's petals, zuzu's petals, yeahhhhhh! Now that was a film.

Click tries to capture that and it does not do too bad a job! That scene when he realises that he was dreaming and gets up and says to the weird guy: 'You want a friend, I'll be your friend' and he picks the weird guy up and throws him on the bed. That is classic! So here is another feel good movie with a twist. Get it! if you are a happy Madison fan you will enjoy, and if you are not, you will also enjoy.

It even got a lump on my throat which I did not expect. Out damb lump!

This is a fun movie, you should just enjoy!

3 comments:

voudouchilde said...

Yeah? sounds good, funy i was actualy planing to rent this movie out 2nite, ill let u know what i think. peace

sunshine said...

finally watched departed...
see comment under the entry...

Brokensword said...

Voudouchile, I looked at your profile, and one of your fave movies is 7 swords. I have not heard of it. Please tell me all about it and let me know where I can get it. Your other movies are just the kind that I like and yesterday, I watched Will Farrell's new movie, I am running out of good dvd's to rent out. So please tell me more about 7 swords if you can!!!