Saturday 2 August 2008

The Dark Knight

What an incredible tour de force. When you think all is well, something else comes up. This has to be the best, I mean, THE BEST, Batman ever! It is, in its own right, a very gripping, a very revealing a very understandable explanation of how it all began.

The Villains are just as interesting and onioned as the heroes. The story is layered with twists and turns that you would happily let it go on forever. I would. I would.

Prequels are the thing but this is different. George Clooney, Val Kilmer, Michael Keaton all gave us what we needed at the time but the game needed to be stepped up a little to keep us interested. The game was stepped up and OMG!

As the world changes so do the heroes that we need to carry on.

2 comments:

Heartwarmer said...

strange that. I wasn't even going to give it a though. looks like I'm missing out huh

Brokensword said...

Definately!!! Oh and welcome back!
Seriously, This Bat ban is dark and deep. best ever