Friday 23 January 2009

Best ever performance by a scientologist!!!

The best laugh I’ve ever had this year. I need people to guess which movie I am talking about because I am not going to name it. I am not going to list the ridiculously, hilariously vein popping funny guys in this movie. All I am going to say is that it is on dvd at the moment (23 January 2009). And you need to tell me who the surprisingly, side splitting hysterical (my neighbors are wondering what the hell is going on in this flat) guy in this movie that made me laugh so hard was. I challenge you. What a breath of nitrous oxide!

4 comments:

Brokensword said...

'Technically, if you can smell my fart, you can taste my inner anus.'

Brokensword said...

'A nutless monkey can do your job!'

Heartwarmer said...

which one is the scientologist
?

Brokensword said...

Tom Cruise! I think he got some of those moves from Cuba Gooding when they did Jerry Macguire