Wednesday 9 May 2007

So I watched Rra bubi

So is it Rra bubi, or Rabubi?
Spiderman number three. Hmmmmmm. Look, I think I generally enjoy these super hero movies. Kinda gives you a warm, fuzzy feeling - that good will always triumph over evil.
That 'there's no need to worry' kind of feeling - everything will be alright.

Well Spiderman wasn't all that. Whoever did the trailer is a genius because that's about the only thing that got me wanting to see the movie on the big screen. Well that and my love for Rabubi.
The comic strip was so good, that no matter how bad the movie is - I still appreciate it because I appreciated the comic strip. I could say the same about batman, spiderman, X-Men, Hulk and so on. (the X-Men movies were phenomenal though - didn't mean to bunch it up with the rest of the no so greats).

It's as if they just came up with a couple of different ideas - completely different from one another and tried to bridge those idea together. They tried to do too much in one movie. They should have stuck with one idea. I'd wait for it on Mnet if I were you.

3 comments:

Brokensword said...

I just remember the comic strips on TV were funny because they use to repeat a lot of the shot. Remember? Rra bubi would be flying through the same swamp several times and we could spot these young as we were.

Were the stunts so not great either. Usually that is the only reason to watch on big screen, the sound and stunts and visuals. Iif those are bad then I will certainly wait.

I rememebr I watched superman on small screen and it was just bad! Even with the bullet bouncing off his eyeball. Iit just did not do it for me. Maybe if I had seen it on the big screen it would have made a better impression?

Unknown said...

kgale ba redira bana monna eish

Brokensword said...

Dumela Rra. O amogetswe.