Monday 16 April 2007

The Samas are hating on Tumi...

Look, I don't pretend to be a music guru - far from it. I'm a normal joeline, that has her own personal taste - and that's all you need to know before reading what I have to say.
De La Rey was nominated for song of the year???
Ms Dana was the queen of the night with four awards. Big ups to her, I love that woman's music and whoever does her outfits is right on point.
Tumi...they tricked him didn't they. They made him think he was going to win by putting two of his albums up for nomination and then letting that Flabba get it. Look, I enjoy Flabba's music - it's fun. After watching the choice of winners for the best rap album category over the years - I gotta start asking myself, who's judging that category. It just seemed to me that they just go on whatever's popular. Is that how judging works?
My other disappointment was Lvovo - that dude deserved to kick Kabelo's ass/arse - one time. Did you check out his performance. I love him. I just love him.
SBU...only his fans would have voted him for song of the year. I mean how does HE win song of the year for a song that ain't even his? These compilation CDs are just shyte in my mind.
Kabelo as a host wasn't a bad idea. He just irritated me when he started getting undressed - distasteful I though. Might have worked for the dukuduku awards or something as mediocre.
Must say that One presenter - too lazy to google his name, is one of the best presenters I've seen on SA television yet.
Was glad Vusi Mahlasela got best male - he's freakin brilliant. I love him. Did you see him get down with that rock band. I thought the collaboration was just off the hinges.

No comments: