Saturday 3 March 2007

Children of men... avoid this one if you can!!!!

Shantih Shantih Shantih, what the hell does that mean? This is what comes up at the end of the credits.

So I go to the video store and they have new releases and I see that one of them is Children of Men! Now, what ever you’ve hear about this movie does not nearly do it justice. It is bad, it is probably one of the worst movies that I have ever seen. I do not get it and I do not wish to get it.

It is not like those other movies where you know you do not get something and you want to so you watch the movie again to get what ever you are suppose to get? Not with this one. What ever I was supposed to get, I do not mind that I did not. I am probably better off not getting it anyway.

What a load of crap! NO SPOONS, not one!!!!

1 comment:

Heartwarmer said...

I remember seeing the trailer, and it looked bad. I didn't want to see it. If the trailer is bad, chances are the movie is bad.
You've confirmed it.
Feel like soco and lime so bad. Think I'll mix me one...but I have no ice. Can't have it with no ice. Just don't work.
SATURDAY NIGHT - I must go dance.